FELCO & KEMET Electronics Corporation
For over fifty years, The Forest Electric Company (FELCO) has operated with just one goal in mind: to support industry with the finest specialty transformers available anywhere. That commitment to quality is as strong today as it was the day Charles King founded the company in 1946.
In December 2003, KEMET Electronics Corporation acquired FELCO, thereby further enhancing FELCO's capabilities with the addition of KEMET's historic strengths in quality, technology, delivery reliability and customer service. FELCO's manufacturing facility will continue to operate in Melrose Park, Illinois