The Forest Electric Company (FELCO) & KEMET Electronics Corporation
For over fifty years, The Forrest Electric Company (FELCO) has operated with just one goal in mind: to support industry with the finest specialty transformers available anywhere. That commitment to quality is as strong today as it was the day Charles King founded the company in 1946.
In December of 2003, KEMET Electronics Corporation acquired FELCO. The manufacturing facility continues to operate in Melrose Park, IL, and this event further enhanced FELCO’s capabilities with the addition of KEMET’s historic strengths in quality, technology, delivery reliability and customer service.